The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

'89 Colt GT - 300+ HP & 30+ mpg commuter

fwdmaster

Proven Member
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego, California
I procured a good quarter panel and plan to fix the body damage.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Aweosme to see this csm still survived and congrats on picking this up 🤙can’t wait to see what’s in stored for it .

mitsubishikid

Proven Member
Jun 8, 2009
Turlock, California
Aweosme to see this csm still survived and congrats on picking this up 🤙can’t wait to see what’s in store for it
I plan to delve into my stash of CSM goodies and make it awesome again, i put in my white face gauges with led bulbs to kinda make it look unique.

this car has a history and i was motivated to build my turbo mirage from reading this build thread way back, to actually own this car is pretty cool it still has the front mb wheels Jason put on the car i almost want to see if maybe he still has the other 2 rims.

mitsubishikid

Proven Member
Jun 8, 2009
Turlock, California
Glad to see it getting some love with the new motor and especially the much needed quarter panel. I still have the FMIC from it and most of the IC piping too if you need it.
I might make a trip down to SoCal after getting it back together i do need to smog it still, but once that is sorted i will get in contact with you.

slow4dr

Proven Member
Aug 14, 2003
Yucaipa, California
I'm glad to see my old project live on. I truly miss this car as a daily. Maybe not with current fuel prices but damn it was sooo much fun.

Unfortunately, the other two MB wheels went with the car when I sold it. Actually, I am pretty sure the other two OZ's did as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds