The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

7-Blade HX35 vs 8-Blade HX40

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All good feedback guys thanks. I ask because I’d like higher HP for a street/strip Drag-Grudge race car. But also my heart loves a hard hitting turbo, which is more fun on the street. I know I wouldn’t be unhappy with a HX35, but the car is targeting drag race so I need the top end too.

I already have a manifold bought for my setup.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It’s one of the old Punishment Racing T3^2 manifolds, 1.5” runners (schedual 40 I’ve heard). Im considering either 12cm^2 HX35, or 16cm^2 HX40.

The KICKER is..... mine is a Auto car. So Ive gotta buy a converter and turbo that match. Makes my desicion more complicated. But maybe that also means i don’t have to worry about spool as much if I go higher stall. Idk it’s my 1st Auto DSM so all new to me (part of the fun though).

im an auto as well. im currently running the sinister 8" converter. id suggest that or the precision through jeff bush as far as converter. honestly id go with the one from jeff over the sinister LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back