The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

420a Turbo Eclipse needs repaired, Where should I take it ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewood05

Probationary Member
Mar 29, 2010
CanalWinchester, Ohio
Hi, this is my first turbo car. Its a 1997 turbo Eclipse GS. i have added a few pictures to show the mods and the car. But the beauty is only amazing when it runs. Im not 100% sure whats wrong with it. I have a few friends who own turbo cars also and arnt to sure. I live in Columbus Ohio and was wondering where the best shop to have it repaired/looked at would be ? Ive been suggested to many names. Also have heard my fair share of horror stories from each. I was wondering if anyone who has had work also done or would know the best place to take it would be ?

Suggested places:
Gear Headz
Slowmotion Motorsports
Jasper Gas Engines

Heres a few pictures:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

, Thanks

since you are in ohio, try to take it to buschur in wakeman

Hi, this is my first turbo car. Its a 1997 turbo Eclipse GS. i have added a few pictures to show the mods and the car. But the beauty is only amazing when it runs. Im not 100% sure whats wrong with it. I have a few friends who own turbo cars also and arnt to sure. I live in Columbus Ohio and was wondering where the best shop to have it repaired/looked at would be ? Ive been suggested to many names. Also have heard my fair share of horror stories from each. I was wondering if anyone who has had work also done or would know the best place to take it would be ?

Suggested places:
Gear Headz
Slowmotion Motorsports
Jasper Gas Engines

Heres a few pictures:

I bought this car from a guy in Detriot. He must have purchased it from you. What issues did you have with the car when you owned it??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back