The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

420A 420a Turbo catch can

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midfb6

Proven Member
45
6
Jun 25, 2024
COHUTTA, Georgia
I know there's a lot of threads on this but I haven't been able to find my answer to this question.

I have a 420a that's boosted, I still have stock PCV in place, valve cover to intake port and a little breather filter on the small breather port that would connect to a stock intake.

I'm having oil come out that breather filter doesn't seem much got over 3k miles and it just now starting to look like trash. I'm wanting to install a catch can to protect the system and everything else around.

Do I need to get a 2 inlet catch can for both PCV and breather to go in or should I just get a single in and out? PCV - CC - Intake Mani or PCV and breather (Single Dual CC) - CC - Intake Mani?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 2g 2g AWD auto trans case
    2g AWD auto trans case. No broken bolts or stripped threads. Bead blasted case will look new...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 2g 2g GST auto trans case
    2g auto trans case. With bearing plate and end case covers. Good condition. Trans was like...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • Wanted 2g 2g radiator support
    Im looking for a radiator support if anyone has one
    • Fundsm
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 3 inch Magnaflow SS high flow cat. CA approved.
    3 inch Magnaflow stainless cat. High flow. 18.25 inches. Flange holes are 4 1/8 center. Has...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 4G63 Race parts.
    Brand new seal in box Kigglys HLA 175$Kigglys 12 tooth billet crankshaft triggel setup 250$...
    • GST2012GSX
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top