The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

40PSI's first time at the track ( A DSM that does not break !!! )

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedmaster747

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 20, 2005
Miami, Florida
Here's a little video of 40 PSI BLK DSM's car at the track last night....
The car has EVO 8 wheels with the Advan tires (street tires)
The videop quality is not that great because it was taken with a picture camera that lacked zoom....

The end result of the first ever shakedown pass was 10.75 @ 143 mph and with a 60 ft of 1.9 spinning all 4 wheels in 1st gear....

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h105/speedmaster305/?action=view&current=MOV00218.flv

I will have a scan of the timeslip later on tomorrow. :dsm: :dsm: :dsm:

Awesome run, and with a better 1-2 shift he should be dipping even lower in the ET world!!! way to go!

Damn, I wonder what you would dyno now, since you got over 700 with just 34psi.

Ha ha I noticed Mike, kinda need to keep an eye on this one. BTW mine is getting the exhaust built as we speak. Thanks for the reply I only plan to spray a 50 shot if needed out of the hole using the divided 1.00!!

How much boost were you running when you made the 731whp with nitrous dyno run? How much boost was on your boost only dyno run?

-Jason

Ha ha I noticed Mike, kinda need to keep an eye on this one. BTW mine is getting the exhaust built as we speak. Thanks for the reply I only plan to spray a 50 shot if needed out of the hole using the divided 1.00!!

How much boost were you running when you made the 731whp with nitrous dyno run? How much boost was on your boost only dyno run?

-Jason

There's probably more info on SF for this car than there is here. The owner and car's mechanic (speedmaster747) normally hang out over there mostly and would respond quicker on there. Check out the Florida forums on there. Some info. on the car also in the "Other Cars" forum. Hope that helps bud. :thumb:

There's probably more info on SF for this car than there is here. The owner and car's mechanic (speedmaster747) normally hang out over there mostly and would respond quicker on there. Check out the Florida forums on there. Some info. on the car also in the "Other Cars" forum. Hope that helps bud. :thumb:

Thank Diambo, I really don't come in here often, neither to the SF anymore....
Yeah the car still running strong!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back