The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjd6795

Proven Member
May 14, 2014
Wilsonville, Oregon
Decided to shift away from 3D printing car stuff or little toys. I've noticed almost all stores are sold out of filament and I have some on back order still. I have enough left to make about 50-100 of these mask depending on size and types. The filters are easy to come by as well as elastic. I just used a mask to cut up and place in mine for a filter and straps, I get about 6-8 filters out of each mask on the smaller ones.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The mask thing to me is ridiculous, lets just live like communist China from now on shall we? LOL. The mask is supposed to protect others from you coughing or sneezing on them, I do not cough or sneeze on or around other people at any time, never have and if anyone does it near me at this time with things being what they are, they are getting busted in the head, Wuhan flu will be the least of the reasons that they are in the hospital, that I can assure you!

This will work just fine and for less money and hassle, well until there is a run on them...:toobad:

Last edited by a moderator:
The mask thing to me is ridiculous, lets just live like communist China from now on shall we? LOL. The mask is supposed to protect others from you coughing or sneezing on them, I do not cough or sneeze on or around other people at any time, never have and if anyone does it near me at this time with things being what they are, they are getting busted in the head, Wuhan flu will be the least of the reasons that they are in the hospital, that I can assure you!

This will work just fine and for less money and hassle, well until there is a run on them...:toobad:

oh god

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back