The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2GA Talon Side Skirts and Door Cap to 2GA Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Followingravens

Probationary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Alton, Illinois
Hello, Long time reader first time poster. So I have recently bought yet my 3rd DSM a 96 Eclipse GS-T. The kids I got it from apperently hit/scraped up against something and lost the passenger side Door Cap and Fender Cap.

I recently purchaced 2Gb Door Cap and Fender Cap on Ebay and realized very fast they dident fit correctly E.I. Big gap along Side Skirt by Door Cap, At this point research is needed.

After doing some research on here I came across a few people putting 2Ga Talon ground effects on 2Gb cars but I cant find anything on the 2Ga. Do they bolt up ( Pin In ) correctly with out the need to drill holes or other mods? If so I gotta find me some there sexy :hellyeah:

Last edited:
2ga & 2gb turbo eclipses can fit ANY sideskirts.

2ga turbo talons can fit ANY sideskirts

ALL 2gb Talons have NO skirts and require drilling.

YOUR CAR CAN BE SWAPPED to any 2g DSM sideskirts. You can also get the 2ga replacement parts from mitsu. I ordered a fron 2ga cap in 2009 easily, about $30 I think.

Any 2G car that came with skirts is drilled in the same places for the skirts. So any OEM skirt should be swappable. The eBay part may just be junk.

And just for the record, 2Gb Talons did not come with skirts at all.

Ive tried looking long and hard for Door and Fender Caps for the 2Ga. Im gonna wind up hitting the classifieds on here soon.

Im not sure if the door cap is just junk or whats up with it all I know is it hugs the car tighter and the side skirt edge is very visiable. From what ive read the 2Gb eclipse ground effects are tighter on the car and the 2Ga are more flared out so to speak. Im sure I got a 2Gb door cap.

You got pictures of it? Just kinda curious as to see what it will look like when its said done and on there I guess.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back