The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Talon 2Ga side skirts on a Eclipse 2gb

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gwai09

Probationary Member
Oct 20, 2010
Norcal, California
Hello,
I have a 2gb eclipse and I am looking at a set of talon 2ga skirts. I have read that everything bolts up(including the doorcaps). If I am wrong, please send your input. I was also wondering if the side skirts would look awkward or doesn't look aline on a 2gb eclipse bumper? Thanks guys! Any pictures or any type of feedback would be appreciated. :thumb:

They do look suprisingly good. I didnt think they would look that good on an eclipse. I think the Eclipse skirts look good as well though, and would probably be easier to find.

I personaly like it, I'v seen a lot of people doing it lately. From what I have read everything is a direct swap. I saw a picture where the guy did the front bumper too and it looked sweet!

Man before i had my GSX and wasn't into cars. I saw 2 sets of these at the junkyard and i thought they were the sexiest thing ever. But of course i had no idea that talons and eclipse were identical at the time so i let them go. Now i've been on the hunt for these skirts for 4 months and nothing!! -__- but i swear when i get these.... man oh man is my car gona look good!

yeah i have a set of these in my garage.. i also have a set on my car.. thinking of getting rid of them

LOL I have a set for my brothers 2GB Talon sitting in the garage.

I also have a 2GB Talon bumper and nice polished 2GA headlights in there too. The bumper is waiting on paint before I put it on.

i just got a full set for $75...wooo!!

i have come across 2 or 3 sets the past 5 months, but none were a full set-either missing the door panels or missing the front end cap.

does anyone know if the eclipse front driver side fender piece will bolt to a talon twisty side skirt? are they the same? besides the chrysler emblem....im asking because im buying a set but the driver side fender part is broken... I was thinking I can probably use that part off my eclipse side skirts, can anyone confirm?

No they are not the same. The talon skirt caps are much tighter to the body.

I just need one more door cap and i will have 2 full sets.....one is going on my GSX & the other will go on my spyder gst when every I find one i want to buy

thats totally custom. shaved fogs and cut radiator vents.

I did a similar thing...def helped with Coolant temps by 10-15 deg!!! just bust out the dremel and have at it. GSX flared his and made it more complete than mine. I didnt have time/experience for that tho.

and here's a free 2ga twisty bump too :D

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have been junkin since 2009 for DSM's and have NEVER seen a 2ga turbo talon in a yard. let alone those sideskirts.

its just about the hardest thing to find. if u find a set, grab it ASAP

Exact reason I did not stop at one set..LOL

It took me about 1 1/2 years to find someone that would actually sell them to me.
Just got them painted,but you get the idea.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back