The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2g upper ic pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kspharris

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 9, 2005
Goodlettsville, Tennessee
Does anyone have a stock upper intercooler pipe that they do not want? I have to take my car in for warranty and need to put my side mount intercooler back on and that is the only piece that I am missing. ANY help would be apprieciated. Thanks and let me know, Keith. :dsm:

^ Awww, how sweet. I would offer you mine, but the thought of sending this part for cash turns into an ethical question for me. :rolleyes:

Thanks ericbev for the help. The rest of you guys are mean and hurt my feelings that you would not help a fellow dsm'r in need to get his dsm running properly :cry: . I am ashamed!:D Just kidding and thanks again guys, Keith. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back