The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

2G 2G DSM Factory Service Manual for Chassis, Body, & Powertrain w/ Bookmarks

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello all you beautiful people.

I downloaded the service manual for the 2g Eclipse the other day which has some very splendid information for the car! However, the organization of the contents is a bit lacking to say the least. This is made worse by the fact that it is a pdf (scrolling through 2000 or so pages sucks).

However, I was able to take some time to go through the manual and create an index list of bookmarks which lists a good portion of the manual to better navigate it. Mind you, I didn't go extremely into detail of listing the contents. I'm hoping it should be enough.

Here's the Google Drive link:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hope this will be of help to other people.

Cheers!

Nice, thanks for sharing that!

I love how on page 107 it says the standard value for exhaust valve length is 199.7mm and the limit is 109.2. DAWG if your 199mm valve is being worn down to 109mm something is definitely wrong. Or is it a feature and not a flaw? IDK Pretty sure that's a typo that should read 109.7. Wonder what other typos are in this document. Its not just your copy its every single one I have ever read through.

Mother of Dragons, this is exactly what I've been searching for. I'm experiencing blowby from the previous owners running the absolute dog crap out of it, so I'm looking to overhaul the engine. Thank You!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back