The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

20g radiator fan

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluefire16

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 30, 2007
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Hey guys, so i put on my 20g today.... and well the wastegate was in the way of the stock radiator fan. It wont fit no matter what.

So looks like i need a slim fan, unless people have other options?

I like how well the stock radiator fan flows and im a little worried about hot temps. (Car was getting hot a couple times this past summer, and i have not been able to diagnose the problem 100% so im worried about running her hot)

Last edited by a moderator:
Slim fans should be fine. Also theres a great deal on a Mishimoto aluminum radiator in the classifieds, that should bring down your engine temps.

You can fit pushers on the OEM condensor to completely remove the fans from the engine bay..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That's only a single SPAL 11" pusher, but it does a great job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah alright.... i might go to autozone and get a pusher fan then, and put it on the outside, and will run my other slim i have on the inside.

Maybe even get 2 fans as pushers on the front. ### i think my FMIC is affecting the heating temps a lot on long trips.

Pick up one of these bad boys: SPAL USA

It flows 1227 CFM (@ zero static pressure), which outflows the factory fan. Also, it's only 2.5" thick at the motor, so it should easily clear.

I know i dont really need it but i have one of these as a pusher and one as a puller on my Mushimoto Aluminium radiator. It gives me boat loads of room to work with and my car has never over heated. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back