The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1g inner door trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearl4gtsi

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 17, 2004
yonkers, New_York
I looked this up, but haven't found any info/write up on it. On my 1g, the trim panel that goes around the door handle(inside) have fallen off. They can be put back into place, but don't sit flush to my liking. Has anyone had this problem and come up with a solution as to how to fasten them down??

Mike

I just fixed both my door panels. I used silicone and clamps. The prior owner thought that hot glue would fix it, but unfortunately Florida get hot. Hot glue does melt. I allowed it to cure for 48 hrs and reinstalled the panels. It has been over 2 months, and all is well. After the first week the smell went away.

Performance, thank you for the response... Thought about that before, but didn't think it'd work.

Fwd, there are no metal clips on it. I think your referring to to the cloth trim piece....I'm talking about the hard plastics piece that goes around the door handle.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back