The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1g inner door panel trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotbl4d3

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 14, 2011
billings, Montana
hello all, i was wondering if any of guys know where i could find a driver and passenger inner door panel trim piece around the door latch. I looked all over and could not find anybody that carried this piece. So any suggestions would help me out a lot,

Thank you.

Alright i checked out a bunch of different vendors very interested in parts that i will get later down the road but still did not have any finding door panel trim do you think my best bet would be to go down to the dealership and order one. I am trying to stay away from there for parts because they always charge ya an arm and a leg for parts there.

Mitsubishi Graveyard might have what you need. Mitsubishi Graveyard call him or email him. I don't see the part listed by itself and I don't remember if it's a removable part of part of the whole door trim

alright sounds good I will give them a call and see what they know thank you for all the help

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back