The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1g black interior?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triggerx

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 15, 2009
Gilbert, Arizona
Is there black interior for the 1g? Like a stock black interior? If so Id love to see some pictures.

My second question is, is it possible to submerge the entire door panel in black dye or something?

I would look for google on how to dye plastic, other question i never saw a 1g black interior.

I think its wrapped in vinyl though right?

No, there is no stock black interior. I have taken all the panels out including seat belts and dyed them black. also took the headliner and sun visors and wrapped the in black seude to complete the blackness.

No, there is no stock black interior.

Maybe not strait up "black" but some of the Green and Black 94's have "charcoal" Black seats and a lot of matching parts... . I know because mine has a few of the parts from one... they are pretty rare though.

The only part that im really trying to dye is the vinyl portion of the 1g door panel, honestly every other part is good.

I know spray on dyes exist, but is there anything out there I could just soak the entire door panel in?

Which part exactly? I've seen darker color main panels myself... .

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Idk about dipping but I used the spray can. It was rustoleum plastic and vinyl spray. Worked great

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back