The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

19th Annual DSM Shootout August 20-21st 2011 Norwalk Ohio

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ty :D

Just a heads up, Dsport was there covering the entire event on video. With a full crew and pro gear, their video should be nothing short of amazing. I can only dream of approaching their level of production and editing. I Can't wait to see it.

Ty :D

Just a heads up, Dsport was there covering the entire event on video. With a full crew and pro gear, their video should be nothing short of amazing. I can only dream of approaching their level of production and editing. I Can't wait to see it.

Step away from the Crack J ! If Spielberg did a shootout video, it would look like yours did. I was serious when I said you were the reason I didn't bother to bring a camera.

I didn't even bring my camera, and didn't even use my video camera in the race car as it had nothing but problems once it was taken off the trailer on Sunday for racing.

I had a great time even with close to no sleep for several days and worked nearly the entire time to help others with their cars.

I wish I could have spent more time socializing but I simply didn't have enough time under the circumstances.

I had a blast meeting ALOT of people from the forums and seeing their cars in person. There are simply too many people to list so I will just say it was my pleasure meeting you all!

Hey guys I'm in Texas heaving west bound on the 40, my VR4 has sprung a small oil leak near the underside of the turbo area. Most likely my drain. Anyways it's leaking kinda fast to where itll almost be empty in 3 hours. I don't have the Money or time to fix it right now. I just wanna make it back to California safely so I can fix it there. Can anybody that lives along the way (new Mexico,Arizona) hook me up with some oil? I don't have enough money to keep buying oil every time I stop for gas.

It was not 4G63-powered; it was a Rotary. The only 4G63-powered one there was the white 3rd Gen RX-7 from MAPerformance doing 8.20's.

Yep, although I respect any fast car, and it was somewhat fun to watch, I couldn't help but think it didn't belong and wished it wasn't there.

Hey guys I'm in Texas heaving west bound on the 40, my VR4 has sprung a small oil leak near the underside of the turbo area. Most likely my drain. Anyways it's leaking kinda fast to where itll almost be empty in 3 hours. I don't have the Money or time to fix it right now. I just wanna make it back to California safely so I can fix it there. Can anybody that lives along the way (new Mexico,Arizona) hook me up with some oil? I don't have enough money to keep buying oil every time I stop for gas.

If you were coming through on I-10 I could.

Bummer man. Can you wrap something around the drain and stop the leak?

Yep, although I respect any fast car, and it was somewhat fun to watch, I couldn't help but think it didn't belong and wished it wasn't there.

The first run was nice -- I dont appreciate the puerto rico flag flying of the chute... I didn't see a reason why we needed the rest of them. I would have been SUPPER pissed if that thing sprayed oil on the track and caused a delay.

The first run was nice -- I dont appreciate the puerto rico flag flying of the chute... I didn't see a reason why we needed the rest of them. I would have been SUPPER pissed if that thing sprayed oil on the track and caused a delay.

I am not understanding this statement. What do you mean by "the rest of them"?

I agree t with flag part, what did you mean by the rest of them? Were there more flags or did you mean the 100+ puerto ricans behind the car on the line?

Why do you care if their repersenting their countrys flag.

where you pissed when evos where spraying the track with oil.

You just made yourslef sound like a racist F*UCK

Why do you care if their repersenting their countrys flag.

where you pissed when evos where spraying the track with oil.

You just made yourslef sound like a racist F*UCK

I's say this shit needs to calm down quick. Not to put words in his mouth but my guess would be ''by the rest of them'' he was talking about the runs. You jumping on him about racist comments made you look like a stupid ####.

The announcer said that he was making his runs to get his nhra license.

Mike that sucks hope you get home safe mine broke too i had to keep putting oil in when it broke in jackson michigan, pita.

It was not 4G63-powered; it was a Rotary. The only 4G63-powered one there was the white 3rd Gen RX-7 from MAPerformance doing 8.20's.

Well crap, I thought it was a good motor, dang!! :ohdamn:

I's say this shit needs to calm down quick. Not to put words in his mouth but my guess would be ''by the rest of them'' he was talking about the runs. You jumping on him about racist comments made you look like a stupid ####.

I agree t with flag part, what did you mean by the rest of them? Were there more flags or did you mean the 100+ puerto ricans behind the car on the line?

I guarantee he wasn't Talking about the runs. And look what you said. You ###*t

I have been drooling over the vids on youtube, i cant help but notice how everyone is right along the concrete walls of the strip, how is that allowed? out here in Cali, at fontana dragway we are like 30+ feet away with 2 fences in between. also anything faster then 10.99 isnt even allowed period.

That rx7 was badass. The guys that owned it where nice when I talked to them. I have no problem with the car there myself. It was quick and better yet it was an import. It took nothing away from a badass event in my mind.

Adam ,

I agree that it's insane people are right up on the wall too. ESP at the top end of the track.

I can't wait until the next event. I really needed an even like this to get my gears turning again!

Kevin

I can't believe people are complaining about the rx7 that was running and no one has said any thing about the Camaros, mustang or Corvette.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back