The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

19th Annual DSM Shootout August 20-21st 2011 Norwalk Ohio

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haven't heard from Mike yet. Shot him a text a few hours ago and he hasn't responded back :hmm:

I think anyone should be able to run during test and tune. I'm sure some of them are DSM/EVO owners that couldn't bring there said vehicle.
I like how u people would have no problem denying track access the people in the Vette and Geneses but do not mention anything about Shep running his GTR.
I do not think it makes a difference. More than half the people were gone by the time they called it a draw on the quick 16 anyways. If you're so concerned about none 4g powered cars wasting your viewing time, then go walk through the venders during TT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could do without the GTR also - I didnt feel the need to mention every non 4g thing that ran .. i said all non 4g powered cars and i figured that included the GTR.

Per the rules for this SO and the next one.. ANYTHING can run during TT

problem is TT is during the entire event... so you cant just go walk around during it to kill time.

Its a double edge sword.. because i like the occasional odd ball car tossed in there now and then too.

i dont think i can pilot it down the track with any sort of stability even in the 1/8th mile let alone the 1/4.

See gets a little uneasy feeling above 80mph

I think anyone should be able to run during test and tune. I’m sure some of them are DSM/EVO owners that couldn’t bring there said vehicle.
I like how u people would have no problem denying track access the people in the Vette and Geneses but do not mention anything about Shep running his GTR.
I do not think it makes a difference. More than half the people were gone by the time they called it a draw on the quick 16 anyways. If you’re so concerned about none 4g powered cars wasting your viewing time, then go walk through the venders during TT.

As I said, you can't please everyone. It appears to be staying and we will all live with it :thumb: Still the #1 event I attend every year.

Just letting you guys know our boy Mike is home safe :thumb:

Did anyone get contact or website info on the Mitsu-Media guy selling vinyls? I picked up a few for the 1g and got the itch to make it look as ridiculous as possible.

...I need more stickers.

Overnight Decals From Japan | Facebook

Do we have an official pic thread around this place? :p
Ive got plenty of pics and vids to share, just need to know where to post them.

Got home real late lastnight. OMG i was sooo tired man, i was so close to fallin asleep but also soo close to being home aswell. anyways pics are coming, got 690+ pics and alot of vids. keep an eye out for my HUGE thread. hopefully it'll be done tomorrow.

Congrats on your round trip Mike! It was nice talking to ya sat morning. Car looks great, hope to see ya next year!

So how many kms did you put on your car Mike?

Congrats on your round trip Mike! It was nice talking to ya sat morning. Car looks great, hope to see ya next year!

Thanks man, yeah i cant wait till next year, im gonna try to bring out 2 of my cars, the GST and the VR4 again.

Glad you made it home safely Mike.

Thanks Craig, it was nice to finally meet you man. cant wait to see your car in action. shit is nice man.

So how many kms did you put on your car Mike?

a lil over 5000 total. god that 2nd portion of the trip back home was LOnnnnnnng man, i drove for about 20 hours non stop geezzz

Got home real late lastnight. OMG i was sooo tired man, i was so close to fallin asleep but also soo close to being home aswell. anyways pics are coming, got 690+ pics and alot of vids. keep an eye out for my HUGE thread. hopefully it'll be done tomorrow.

glad u made it home safe:thumb:. Nice meeting you BTW, even though you may not remember me since i didnt take my dsm :)

glad u made it home safe:thumb:. Nice meeting you BTW, even though you may not remember me since i didnt take my dsm :)

I remembered you, because you said you had that orange 2g and i was like oh ok.

it was nice finally meeting you guys. it was funny how some of yall didnt know who i was on here till i showed yall a pic of my Dual side exit 1g, then they were like oh yeahh!!! thats you!? wow

i was like yep thats me Lol

LOL OMG man. i should of just brought a huge pic of the GST and layed it on the VR4 at the shootout to let everyone know haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back