The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G 1990 cruise control actuator issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sakroda

Proven Member
May 3, 2016
İstanbul, Europe
Hello
I bought 1990 CC system with throttle cable but actuator harness socket is removed before i bought it so I made a new male socket then i plugged it to my car but i could not engage with the system.No green light and i could not see orange light on the column switch after then speedometer is gone:) after unplugged the CC socket, speedometer is came back again but i want you to know one issue before i bought 1990 CC I had 1991 vacuum system it worked very well i saw green light and orange light but 1991 system did not work very well because CC increas the speed all the time:) but when i the press the clutch or break pedal, it s was deactivating...Please have a look the my video..What went wrong?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hi
Today I plugged the everything and it worked fine but It worked on my 35th try..I turn the column switch for CC so light on and it goes suddenly and i see light orange bulb.. it does not engage every time i try:( maybe it s about speedometer reed..Do you have an idea about this issue? i will try with diagnostic

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back