The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

18x9 +12 Saleen Wheels!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rims are pretty sweet I have owned a couple of mustangs in my driving career, but you need to know that your stock struts will not be able to function because of the decreased throw. Not sure if you have after market suspension but take a look at the threads on this forum about suspension. I was wondering if the drivablity of 18's are? I have 17's with tokico struts and its still pretty hard. I have started to take a interest in road course racing and wanted to see if 18's are worth getting or are they just for looks? Other than that it does look amazing!!!!!

Welp, that was a waste of 30 minutes of reading.

Sir, I think your car looks silly!

People really need to stop hating on his car, my car is low the same way as his. Mine handles fine and have no camber wear at all.

ITS HIS CAR LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTS. :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

OMG my cars on the ground. Please leave him alone. Its his car who cares.

Looks great man i love it :D

hey that looks like my old setup until scraping on the fill ups at qt got annoying! and i went back to stock height...and on a 225 i didnt have any issue with rubbing grant the fenders on the front were rolled a little previous owner, but i liked the way it sat because the style of it...(BUT I HATED THE PERFORMANCE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!)

AND to the op i love the look of the saleen rims on a eclipse, but me personally i would do the built rIms with a black face and a chrome lip (IMO) no sh!t talking at all here!!!!!! but the car looks good man props to you for doing something different in the dsm world, but not going as insane as the video.........................:applause:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back