The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

12 volt source

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Need2Gofaster

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2007
Morgantown, West_Virginia
what are some other places to tap into beside the cigarette wire to get a 12 volt power source. some where easy to get too from the a- pillar.

i have too many things already thats tapped into the cigaretter wire. i tried to tapped into one of those wires but still the oil gauge wouldnt work. so maybe another place will work.

tap into the wires coming directly off the ecu just get a pin diagram

You can get power from the dash fusebox. There are a few open slots that normal wire connectors can plug into.

I agree with e fuse box. You have a couple open slots you can use. Plus, any AutoZone/Discount Auto sell fuse adapters that allow you to tap into an existing 12v source with a male spade connector.

I've always just t'ed off the power to your radio deck. That way is a switched source with your ignition but all the other options ^^^ would work as well

Thanks for all the replies. I used the fuse box. I have power now, but i think my sender is bad because it doesnt move pass zero.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back