The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

18X9 rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

17-18x19 are going to be too wide, and come out from your fenders. Here is a pic of a race car that used 17x9.5 I don't think the .5 will be that much different than what you see. 17-18x8 will be your best bet.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I will agree andy rim that is 9" wide will not fit. I have the the 8.5 wide wheels and about a 1/8 clearence in between the tire and the contol arms. You may to get away with it with spacers but don't be 1980's ghey.

What is our bolt pattern and min/max offset? I don't know too much about wheels, and I want to be able to find what I'm looking for, as well as making sure it fits.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back