The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

16g Water Line HELP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manahan21

Probationary Member
Jun 5, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Hello everyone,

First I wanna say that I have been searching and I just can exactly find what I need. I recently purchased a 16g turbo and it came with the water feed line still attached however the water return line is missing. The 16g is replacing a TD04hl turbo and the banjo bolts for the water return are too small. My first question is what is the exact size of the water return banjo bolt. I've seen M14x1.25, M14x1.5 and M16x1.25. Can anyone clarify this for me? Also, will I be able to reuse the water line I have from the previous turbo? Finally is there any other kind of fitting I can use as a coolant return line instead of the hard pipes. Something maybe similar to an oil feed line with a 90 degree angle or something like that? Please I need help asap! Thanks guys for all your help!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back