1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

16g on a 6 bolt swapped 2g

Posted by Pitbull2o08, Sep 14, 2010

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. Pitbull2o08

Pitbull2o08 Proven Member

Joined Feb 7, 2009
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    I've been looking on the forums for my question and couldn't find it. Maybe i'm a retard, but i'm willing to bet my full tuition paid scholarship against it.

I'm just about done with my 6 bolt swap into my 2g. it has a 2g head so we had to fab up a few things to get it to work with the stock t25. My question is, if i get a e316g, i shouldn't be able to use the lines i made for the t25? or do i just get a new oil return and bend the water lines?

thanks

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  2. colbyc

colbyc Proven Member

Joined Oct 10, 2007
    Nashville, Arkansas
    New oil feedline, everything else can be modded to work....also need a j-pipe just incase you didn't know.

2K  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM

542  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    12.900 @ 110.000 · 2G DSM
  3. LiquidX

LiquidX DSM Wiseman

Joined Sep 19, 2008
    Anywhere, Pennsylvania
    Above is correct. I would say to get a new drain -10. Nicer looking and will fit future setups.

Street Build 2K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  4. Pitbull2o08

Pitbull2o08 Proven Member

Joined Feb 7, 2009
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    thanks guys