The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink 0 throttle response with Innovate WB (stuck full lean) & narrowband simulation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crispyimmy

Probationary Member
Feb 24, 2021
Toronto, ON_Canada
Hey guys need some help
I have a built car - running narrowband simulation with an innovate MTL-X
Car looses all throttle response and typically will stall out if im rolling to a stop.
*logs show a flat 22.4 AFR - Since im running narrowband i think that is the cause of the lack of drivability. (but why is it happening)
Happens intermittently
typically on a non-cold start drive
Thought maybe it's a Voltage issue but I don't think so - kept an eye on logs and only see low voltage when car shutting off / starting up
Thought maybe it is heat related - it does this a ton in city driving, but once I got to the highway and got some good airflow, i pretty much drove 30 minutes with no issues. I recently did some heat management mods to potentially help this but it's still happening. I was previously hitting 210-225f at times but this issue wasn't necessarily happening then. It currently happened probably 200f-220f
I've replaced the sensor with a new bosch and recalibated and no change.
any ideas? Is it due to the airflow/heat? The fact that when driving at 3.5k rpm (on highway) doesn't give me any issues seems to lead to that..but why.

*this may be an incorrect page for this but may be related!
video below for example

TIA!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I am using ECMLink. I actually had someone check the log and noticed my MAP signal pretty much dying. So I'm going to check that first and if will post the update here!

It's the gauge... innovates do that. I have one in my s2000 and it needs to be open air calibrated constantly. Especially if the battery is disconnected. In order to do this you need to take the oxygen sensor out and put it back in. It's a horrible design. Do yourself a HUGE favor and but an aem or automated gauge. You won't regret it.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back