The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

LC1 Innovate wb

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4g63t

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 14, 2005
North Iowa, Iowa
hello, I have a LC1 i bought a while ago and am now going to try to install it. But i don't have the manual. Also the "harness to laptop" cable is in the mail. Can anyone give me a step buy step with what wires go ware and how to use it. Thanks i'm new to wide band tuning. read my profile for mods if needed. This install is on a 1gtsi:thumb::thumb:

FYI, they spelled 'Kathode' wrong in the directions.. its spelled Cathode.. The sides of a diode, unless its a SCR then it has a Gate also :p

FYI that's totally irrelevant and useless info. :p

hello, I have a LC1 i bought a while ago and am now going to try to install it. But i don't have the manual. Also the "harness to laptop" cable is in the mail. Can anyone give me a step buy step with what wires go ware and how to use it. Thanks i'm new to wide band tuning. read my profile for mods if needed. This install is on a 1gtsi:thumb::thumb:

It's realllllly hard to do and very pointless to have a wideband.

I'll take it!
:)

yeash this is going to be confusing! is it worth going through the trouble to hook up or not.

Dude you got to attach like five wires in total... are you sure DSMs are for you :)

Maybe this will help. The red wire goes to power, the blue and white wires get grounded to the same ground location, the black wire is a calibration wire, the yellow and brown are outputs.

Mine's wired into my pin #4 for native wideband to the ecu.... I think pin four was the o2 sensor input. I don't recommend doing this if you're asking how to wire one of the most common wb's on the market though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back