The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

yet another greyforest gst hood mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooah

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2003
Olathe, Kansas
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

hood on car pics will be taken as soon as possible, i couldnt find the stuff at carquest they said they threw it away, so i had to get some from autozone (30 bux no silicone) and modify it thats why its so thick

all it all great project and im happy with results :thumb: thanks again to greyforest gst !

i do too..covers the paint chips LOL

not too shabby

however, you may want to change the rubber gaskets you used around so that the seams line up in the same spots. like both on the inside middle or something, instead of on on the outside, and one on the inside. it may just look a little cleaner and more thought out

eithe way, still a good job. thanks for the pics. i wonder if that rubber gasket stuff would accept paint??

Well, now you have even MORE air exiting the engine bay underneath the car.

You would have been much better off with the style of vent Dave99GST has on his hood, since they actually induce a low pressure zone, which will pull hot air out of the engine bay from the top (much better aerodynamically.)

Looks-wise, it's cool.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back