The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Work in Progress pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unfortunately there are no updated pics as the build has not progressed, its actually gone back into the shop for more shaving. Pics in the spring, thanks for your interest though, it makes me sad to look at the pics because im not happy at all as far as my time table is concerned.
I'm frusterated and upset to say the least. :( losing hope.

what rims are you going to put on? please don't say chrome. your rim choice could kill all that hard work that you've done. the wheels look sunk into the wheel well. I would try to get something with a deep enough lip so it can be even (offset).

I was looking at the pics again in more detail and those moldings are awesome. Everywhere that has something shaved looks amazing. I think once you get it done it will be well worth the wait.

niceeeee sPyYdER!! loove the kit :thumb: and the conversion.. AWESOME!! i think all these guys that are sooo ANTI body kit are dumb :] i say what i think .. anyways your cars gonna turn out to be real good im sure , i love the way those sideskirts are molding inwards a lil too.. waiting to see the final product ;) .. my car is still underconstruction. Got the paint done though but alot of work still left. heres my car.
hiding those rims in the pic cos im getting rid of them :shhh:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Very nice, gives me more inspiration for the plans I have

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back