The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Wiring sensors into ecmlink v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muleunit

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 2, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Is it possible to datalog a lc1 wideband and Gm 3 bar map sensor in ecmlink v3 using the stock 1g maf? Also do I need a buffer when wiring the signal wire from the wideband into the ecu? :confused:

I know it's flagged as resolved, but I wanted to post up a solution for anyone looking into this. You can simply run the LC-1 into the EGR temp and run narrowband simulation so that you can remove the stock front O2 sensor and log the GM 3-bar on that input (the front O2 input).

I would normally recommend running the LC-1 into the front O2, but if you're also going to log a GM 3-bar sensor, the EGR temp input may not be the best choice for that sensor as the sensor may not be able to properly drive the input.

The most "typical" configuration is a boost sensor to the baro input and the LC-1 to the front O2. But that requires running either speed density or the GM MAF.

Thomas Dorris

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back