The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Wingz Performance Summer 2013 Dyno Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofer

Feb 18, 2006
South Gilbert, Arizona
Thought I'd keep the Wingz supporters in the loop since Phuong doesn't post on Tuners and keep us updated. Looks like it will be a great event...

Date: Saturday June 15th, 2013
Time: 9AM - 6PM or until last car completed
Place: AZ Dyno Chip (Off I10 and Ray Ave)
Photoshoot: Photoshoot DATE and PLACE (TBA)

Pricing: $45 for 2WD; $65 for 4WD limited to 20 minutes on the dyno from the time of strap down.
Minimum of 10+ cars to get those rates. No full on tune on dyno day.

Food serve:
Breakfast: Donuts, pastries, juice, and water provided by Wingz
Lunch: Hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill provided by AZ Dyno Chip
Drinks: Sodas and Water provided by AZ Dyno Chip and Wingz
Snacks: Provided by Wingz

New Wingz T-shirts, stickers all colors, and license plate frames (not sure on availability yet) free for all Wingz supporters at dyno day.

Volunteers needed: Thanks to those that have volunteered in the past, Aaron, Peter, Rjon and friends
- Aaron - Has volunteered so many times as the Photographer and loading it on FB and forum
- Rjon - Videos and load on the Youtube
- New volunteers welcome

If you would like to have your car detuned preparing for AZ's 110 plus degrees summer months and lower the chance of knocking, there will an extra cost of $50 on top of the dyno fees. This detune does NOT include if you swap out your setup like injectors, cams, turbo, complete FMIC piping setup, fuel type, etc.

Wingz photo shoot (TBA). Suggestions are welcome.

:dsm:

Last edited:
Dyno Jet. It's an outdoor dyno so be prepared with lots of water, their shop doesn't have A/C either...

Here's a video of a car on their dyno.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDUzjPdBpIc]My DSM at AZ DynoChip for Wingz BBQ & Dyno 04-30-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Did yiu ever talk to Mr. Phoung about that mishap?
Yes. We spoke about it privately and he chose to refund my friend his money for the tune, which was his own terms. I've personally never really met Phuong but he sure has a grip of Evo/STi/DSM tuners doing business with him.

I won't be attending this dyno meet, I work a 12 shift every Saturday, but I wanted to be sure DSMers knew about it just in case. Hopefully there's at least one there representing...

That's good to hear.. let's all keep in mind that Phuong tunes for numbers and not reliabilty also. Just a warning.

I also won't be able to make it as I work 2-10pm that day.

I'm not really sure how you concluded that. Did Phuong actually tell you that or are you ASSuming?

He tunes how the individual asks him to. He tuned my car and we werent even on the dyno, we drove around for a few hours until we were both happy with the IDC/boost/AFR ratio and drivability.

If you are concerned about a lean tune, tell him and ask him not to push the limit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back