The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Which Sony pda is better??!! I need to buy one today, and pocketlogger for tuning!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mackzero

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 2, 2004
Moses Lake, Washington
I am either buying:

Clie Peg-T615c

Clie Peg-SJ22

Clie Peg-SJ30

Anyone know which is better?? I am putting it in my 1990 GSX Eclipse for datalogging using the pocketlogger setup which I will buy as soon as I get my pda.

Thanks guys! :thumb:

O.k.
I bought the pocketlogger program and cable from Pocketlogger for the above PDAs. I just need to know which to buy now, I am leaning towards the 615 so if anyone uses this unit please let me know what you think of it.

Scott

The SJ22 is a great, fair priced palm. I'd go with that. And it does work with pocketlogger.

I have both a 615 and a SJ22. I like the SJ22 better.

The buttons on the front of the 615 are not very good. It gets switched on accidentally and runs the batery down. The page up and page down are much better on the SJ22.

the units are very similar in performance otherwise, the screen on the SJ22 is brighter.

Consider the Scanmaster (see vendor announcements, there is also stuff at www.3si.org in the all wheel drive forum), it functions like a smart logger cable, as well as providing real time monitoring so you don't need the PDA all the time. And when you do run the PDA, you can capture a ton more data. All cables are included except the serial sync cable which is like $5 on ebay. MMCd (PDA logger software) is included with the Scanmaster.

Regards,

Bob

(I gave my 615 to my daughter....)

Thanks for the reply, I bought the 615, I just like the look better I guess. Anyway, it should work out fine, I am making a custom recessed mount for it so I can see it in the daytime. And I did buy the correct cable for it from pocketlogger, I called and talked to them just to make sure. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back