The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Where to get Auto Tranny Clutches?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pointblank9957

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 12, 2012
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
My F4A23 auto tranny recently started slipping and acting weird when i started running 19psi. I have ruled it down to slipping clutches since the fluid level was fine. IPT sells End Clutches, but where do i get all the other clutch packs? Are the end clutches the only ones? I'm a noob when it comes to trannys, anyone care to shed some light?

I think rock auto has the clutch packs. IPT sells anything and everything for a dsm auto as well. You can call them and im sure they'll have it or tell you where to get it.

I think rock auto has the clutch packs. IPT sells anything and everything for a dsm auto as well. You can call them and im sure they'll have it or tell you where to get it.

okay thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back