The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where did you get your racing seats???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILLiCliPSE

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2003
Boynton Beach, Florida
I was just wondering where you guys got your racing seats if you have a pair...Im looking for some at the moment, and would like a recomendation to what type of seat I should get and where to get them....reclinable seats are the only ones that Im interested in :thumb:

Brian

I have sparco torinos in all black w/4 point harnesses. I have yet to use them. They are gorgous seats and confortable, but they are expensive as hell. I believe I paid $1300 for the pair and then $180 for the sliders/rails and then another $150 for the harnesses. Im actually getting ready to sell them here shortly cause Im getting an EVO and wont need these.

Please don't turn this into a "wanted to buy" Classified ad. That would go in our Classifieds section. Give advice on the seats like he's asking. If you have seats for sale you think he might want, take it to PMs or email.

Keep this thread tech related, not commerce related or it will be closed. I removed the two messages that were commerce-like.

I have some Tenzo R's and would completly go aginst buying them , i should i just put more money and got the sparcos, just saying if you get seats make sure there comfortable and well built,

Ya Ive heard bad things about Tenzo Rs...I think Im buying Corbeau A4s from a guy on this site...hopefully thatll go through :thumb: :cool:

Anyone using Corbeau A4s???

Anyone know ANYTHING about Summit's adjustable seats? They're affordable and I'm sure Summit knows what they're doing with seats since they've made solid seats for circle track and drag race applications for years....but Im wondering how comfy they are..

Sparco Torinos are going to be your best "bang-for-the-buck" They are reclinable, ridiculously comfortable and they mold to your body using your body heat.. Plus Ive found them for $540 each..

Sparco Torinos

I dont know how close to Indiana you are, but "Indy Bash" the big car show they have every year has great deals. Last year I purchaed a pair of APC Carbon/Black seats and they were $300 for both! They are actual APC seats as well. They sell all sorts of brands and styles there, basically its a bunch of performace shops with booths setup on the main drag selling there inventory because they know people will buy it there. The people I bought my seats from were from Michigan. I forget the name of the store.

Last year I purchaed a pair of APC Carbon/Black seats and they were $300 for both! They are actual APC seats as well.

hey man I'm not flaming or anything, but APC products IMO suck. I've seen a few sets of APC seats at pepboys for right around the price you got yours for. For the price I guess its not that bad of a deal, but from what I've dealt with the company all their products are substandard and I would definitely not want to trust my life in the hands of their seats. Just voicing my opinion for any future buyers

Thats a good opinion, I thought it was a heck of a deal as well, even though yes APC does suck but I thought I would give them a try. Some of the brass rings that hold the cushions on have feel off already, and when I pulled them out of the box it smelled like Mary Jane USA. The company must of used them to transport there wacky weed to the show. There not the best!
So for my 2 cents for furture buyers, Dont Buy Them!!! :)

Instead of teh APC's you could of gotten teh Corbeau Forza's for 50.00 more. Even though their arent reclinable I think they are still pretty comfortable.

I've seen some nice ones on ebay, and found a good pair at 9secondracing.com. Price was about $500 for two leather ones.

Seats are really expensive though... I'm planning on getting some sparcos, just because I like the way they look and the color schemes that they have, but thats WAY down the road. Performance first :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back