The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Where did you mount your turbo timer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flamineclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 12, 2003
Bluefield_West_Virginia
So like the title says, show me where you mounted your tt. I just got a HKS type-1 tt and I'm looking for an inventive place to mount it. I will need to be able to see it to utilize all of the features so keep that in mind. So lets see some pics guys.

Thanks

I don't have a pic, but I mounted it under the dash, to the left of the hood release. I used super sticky double sided tape. It's never fallen off, and I can see it fine.

Right on the steering wheel, with double-sided tape is probably the easiest most visible spot for it. Thats where I have mine anyway.

dynatos said:
i just got the working link from dave99gst - here is his tech article.
OMFG that is sooo cool you are my new God for this thread he he he....The ONLY thing that sucks about that is if I got DSMlink and got rid of my SAFC which would most likely happen. (Don't even have SAFC yet but who knows?!?!) As for the TT I have that mounted on my steering column.

Thats so cool what he did with his front cooler. God I wish I had the tools and knowledge to do stuff like that!

mine is mounted in the air vents with my afc and my stock buttons...

i don't have a pic up, but i hand made a panel instead of all that fiber glass work. that looks nice but its really hard to do. easier to just make a template and cut it out of wood. i then took my template to a company who makes dash kits and they recut it with a water jet cutter. turned out nice.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back