The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Where can I get high-quality Projector Headlights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Th3DooM

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 5, 2011
Dresden, Europe
Alright, my stock headlights are done I wanna get some projectors, but I keep reading bad things about ebay projectors (not adjustable, candlelight-like lighting output, cheap quality). I'm a bit afraid of buying them from there, so could you give me some brand names of good projectors or maybe even a link to high quality products? :thumb:

You have to make your own, no one makes a bolt in quality projector for our car.

Do they make a projector headlight that's not a halo?

I bought mine from eBay and they are adjustable just a pain to adjust tho

I have TSX projectors with TSX-R clear lenses, 4th gen 35w matsushita ballasts and 4300k DS2 bulbs retrofitted inside my stock headlight housings.

It wasn't cheap but I have better headlights and cutoff then my friends Acura TSX and sisters BMW 330i.

Edit: And I don't blind on-coming traffic like most of the people who put HID bulbs in reflector housings.

Searching will provide verification of this information:
HIDs in stock housings = dick move.

Searching will provide verification of this information:
HIDs in stock housings = dick move.

And to add to this...

eBay projectors are garbage.

Again, I have TSX lows in my stock housings, because the avenger had a separate high and low bulb. I believe the eclipse has a dual filament bulb, correct?

You'd want to do a bi-xenon retrofit. Even though I have two separate bulbs, I could have done a bi-xenon, but my lows out perform my high beams.

I have HID's in my stock housings and have no problems blinding people or with cut off. Since 2g's have the little thing in front of the light bulb it is not bad at all, it seems to help where the ones in my 1g are everywhere, but they don't have the little cone thing in them.

I am no problems with hid's in stock housings they have good aim and don't seem to be blinding on coming traffic.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back