The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

West PA DSM Meet: April 2005

Where to have the April Meet?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Assuming Saturdays are good for a Dyno day, if we can get at least 5 cars, I can post special rates for the day.

If we can get at least 10 cars, I can buy food and drinks for everyone :)

The next good day on my calander is May 21st... YIKES!

MGH

oh geez
may 21st is not good at all
i would really like to get my car dyno'd and have a dsm meet and hangout, but may 21st is bad. Im assuming its bad for alot of other people too. Thats modified madness weekend in state college. im already scheduled for the judged show field so i cannot attend. i know a couple of dsm'rs would come from dubois, but most of them are going to state college that weekend.

anybody have an extra valve cover laying around ? that would help alot thanks.

DSMhelex said:
Im assuming its bad for alot of other people too.
huh?

Anyway, that day is fine for me, and if we have more than 10 cars show up for the session, can the drinks be Guinness?

i could probably get 5 cars from the dubois area to come down and get dyno'd. although a couple of those wouldnt be dsms but they still want their car dyno'd. what kind of rate would we get for 5 cars. :sneaky:

The only thing I know about that there dyno day is that that Jesse is going to come down and spank everyone in overtime.. Nib High Football RULES!!

The 21st would be bad for me, my girlfriend would probably kill me if I went to a dyno day on her birthday! We should have a get-together this weekend and watch the races on ESPN from NJ coz Slowboy's gonna have their race car there, and I think Nate is gonna have his car there, too!

Sup, Mike. 21'st sounds good to me. :thumb: The beast should be out of the body shop by then. Any word on Tom's beast?

Later

Jamie

I think the end of the month will prove to be better for everyone, especially with this 2nd winter we've got goin on now.

Just a head's up... JULY 16th/17th... DSM drunkfest celebrating my birfday!

I don't really want to do this, but I don't want to get punked out of $465.

Does anyone know a Brian Mizwa from Monogahela? Sent him $$ for an intercooler, but he never shipped it. I know he goes to lots of DSM shootouts/meets. Any help such as a number or something would help. Thanks.

Please contact me via [email protected], or PM me.

Thanks.
-Al

Streetlegend said:
I don't really want to do this, but I don't want to get punked out of $465.

Does anyone know a Brian Mizwa from Monogahela? Sent him $$ for an intercooler, but he never shipped it. I know he goes to lots of DSM shootouts/meets. Any help such as a number or something would help. Thanks.

Please contact me via [email protected], or PM me.

Thanks.
-Al

I'm really surprised to hear that. I know Brian, and he has posted in this thread.

Anyways, my car is running, and the exhaust is getting finished tonight, so I'm up for a meet whenever.

Maybe next weekend or something if I get the car running, but for the moment...

does anyone have a working 91-94 TPS?

Kennywood is open....

Still no word on what we're doin for may... SBR dyno???? Cookout would be badazz...

I will not go to Slowboy, however, I should most likely be at the Irwin Car Cruise today.

In the Norwin Hills Shopping Plaza off of Route 30.

EDIT : Nevermind, it's supposed to rain all day.

Coup D E'Tat said:
does anyone have a working 91-94 TPS?

Have a few if you need one, let me know.

Probably heading to flashlight drags in the GVR4, if it rains then to Quaker Steak. Call the cell if you guys want to meet up there. 724.840.3669

Nate
SBR

SBR DYNO DAY

Slowboy Racing will be holding the first DSM dyno day of the season on May 28th 2005. Dyno tuning rates will be reduced from retail to the following rates for the 28th only:

1hr FWD with wideband (pump gas) $100.00 add 20.00 race gas
1hr AWD with wideband (pump gas) $125.00 add 20.00 race gas

We will open at 12pm and dyno until the last car leaves. To secure a time slot for the day please email [email protected] or call. A $25 deposit is enough to reserve your space.

Come and pickup some power, there may even be some prizes for the king of the dyno. We my also do some tuning runs on our AWD race car at the end of the day!

Nate
SBR

red91gst said:
SBR DYNO DAY

Slowboy Racing will be holding the first DSM dyno day of the season on May 28th 2005. Dyno tuning rates will be reduced from retail to the following rates for the 28th only:

1hr FWD with wideband (pump gas) $100.00 add 20.00 race gas
1hr AWD with wideband (pump gas) $125.00 add 20.00 race gas

We will open at 12pm and dyno until the last car leaves. To secure a time slot for the day please email [email protected] or call. A $25 deposit is enough to reserve your space.

Come and pickup some power, there may even be some prizes for the king of the dyno. We my also do some tuning runs on our AWD race car at the end of the day!

Nate
SBR

I haven't done a damn thing to my car since I had it dyno-ed last time, I know I have to work that day, but might show up for a few, just to say what's up, etc..

i we could have one at the end of July also, that would be sweet...and i would be there...i cant do it now tho:( car is to broken

firehawk said:
i we could have one at the end of July also, that would be sweet...and i would be there...i cant do it now tho:( car is to broken

We will most certainly have more throughout the summer. The weekend schedule is tight with the races we have to attend and the EFI Classes here. Even if its broke, stop by and check out some of the few running local DSMs! LOL

Nate
SBR

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back