The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

West PA DSM Meet: April 2005

Where to have the April Meet?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dyno Day!

Free stuff/prizes for whomever makes the most power?

Nate
SBR

is anyone in the area good at tuning without the aid of a dyno and a handful of money?? im pretty bad at tuning but my car really needs it. if anyone could do me a favor and help me out i would appreciate it alot.

JB

endlessMyk said:
What's your car look like? I'm sure I've seen it around, mine has the MYKS DSM plate

QUOTE]

I dont have it up here..she's at home gettin rebuilt right now, ya when she's done we should get together sometime up here
-Jack :dsm:

red91gst said:
Dyno Day!

Free stuff/prizes for whomever makes the most power?

Nate
SBR

What should we expect to spend for a dyno day?

I'd be more than willing to come win the dyno shootout, if free stuff is involved :thumb:

prayforGSX said:
is anyone in the area good at tuning without the aid of a dyno and a handful of money?? im pretty bad at tuning but my car really needs it. if anyone could do me a favor and help me out i would appreciate it alot.

JB

i have a logger here we could throw it in your car to tune during the meet if you want just make a couple of passes. :thumb:

turboTSi1320 said:
Matt whats going on tommorw?

Anything :rocks: Im getting inspected here in like an hour soooo ill be safe . :dsm: im trying to do something so whenevers good for me. but thses gas prices are kickin my a$s gimme a call.

my cars almost put back together so i'd be up for a meet towards the end of april. Preferably on a sunday. Too hard to get off work on a saturday.

looks like a great weekend coming up! who's doin stuff?

Ill be ripping my engine out....we could all do that.

Good times! Well if anyone is around Indiana and bo-red call 7245410591... i don't think i'll have shit to do.

Any one want to come down to Washington Pa tonight? theres a car get-together and some street races. At the target parkinglot around 7-11

how bout the 30th?...if thats to soon, then how bout the first meet in may

Been talking to Nate from SB, getting something cookin...

something toward the end of the month on a sunday would be great for me too....

...as long as i can get this axle shit figured out.... :mad:

thats cool there are a couple of us tuners in dubois. we should meet up sometime like this weekend. we hang out in dubois usually every night that its nice.

hey aaron anything going on in washington area tonite? i lost your number in my old phone, was gonna run down there last night and see if anyone was around but didnt feel like it....haha.....lemme know if anything is going on tonite!
-Nick-

I think I'm heading to either Monroville or Altoona tonight in the GVR4 or SRT, gimmie a call if any of you are in the area.

Nate
SBR

any one at IUP wanna get together this week/weekend hit me up
412-600-6183

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back