The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

West PA DSM Meet: April 2005

Where to have the April Meet?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red91gst said:
We will most certainly have more throughout the summer. The weekend schedule is tight with the races we have to attend and the EFI Classes here. Even if its broke, stop by and check out some of the few running local DSMs! LOL

Nate
SBR

Have fun at SEMA you lucky sonsofbitches!!! I stopped by yesterday when you guys had the race car on the dyno.. it kept interrupting my conversation! LOL

I'll be at the Irwin Cruise tomorrow since it looks like the rain will be gone. There's usually a nice turn out, and a blown 502 RatRod that is ####ing insane.

Later,

Coup D E'Tat said:
I'll be at the Irwin Cruise tomorrow since it looks like the rain will be gone. There's usually a nice turn out, and a blown 502 RatRod that is ####ing insane.

Later,
I'd meet up with you there, but someone slashed one of my new tires last night! :mad:

Like it got a shotgun blast to the face...

We had a dyno day last saturday too and i don't think a single person from closer than an hour away from indian other than LJ dynoed other than my buddy kyle, but he has a turbo 2.5RS and DSMtuners isn't his reading material.

I need a driver's side axle for my '92. My CV boots both ripped on that side, and now the car is thumping all of over the place at 25+ MPH.

Hopefully getting one from another local, but if not, does anyone else have one I could buy?

Thanks,

Jesse

anyone know who the chick is driving the dark red/black cherry 2g Eclipse??!?!?!? it was fun runnin with yah from grove city all the way home, made time fly!

Coup D E'Tat said:
I need a driver's side axle for my '92. My CV boots both ripped on that side, and now the car is thumping all of over the place at 25+ MPH.

Hopefully getting one from another local, but if not, does anyone else have one I could buy?

Thanks,

Jesse

A friend of mine might have an extra out of his 93 awd

not sure if it would be the same but i have 2 parts cars, an auto FWD NT and a 5psd Turbo FWD, lemme know if u want them, real cheap...if theyll work!

Hey, this one didn't get closed....are we still planning a meet?

meets would be awesome... my birthday is july 17th... anyone else thinking dsm drunkfest???

If anyone's going to the Irwin cruise later, I'll probably be there for a while.

housegsx said:
If anyone's going to the Irwin cruise later, I'll probably be there for a while.

I might see you there.

I should be in a red Laser, black wheels, black talon spoiler.

Hey man, I saw your car up there, but you weren't around.

Next weekend, everyone who wants to meet up, meet at 5:00. Might have to drive around a little to find us, but the lot isn't all that big.

Later,

Jesse

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back