The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Viper 5901 Install HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intimidator2000

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 16, 2004
O, Florida
I am currently trying to install the viper 5901 alarm system but I am having problems with the wiring of the remote start. The instructions tell me that I have I to wire the starter output and input but I don't know where do I find the input and output wires

i have been eying up the viper alarm system now for a while. a close friend of mine who is experienced with car electronics said it was a pain in the ass and had to have co-workers help. he told me and im telling you that it would be best to spend the extra bucks to get it professionally installed, i know best buy does it and local audio shops should.

You will need to give us a link or post a PDF of the diagram/instructions.

"input" "output" wires sound like something that is not even on the car, but you are confusing to be the ones on the alarm itself that have to tap to some of the ignition/starter wires.

I highly recommend you take this to a pro.

yeah sounds like you cut the starter wire and wire the two into the alarm

yeah cut the wire.....it acts as a starter kill if the alarm goes off car doesnt start till disarmed

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back