The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Turbocharging 02 Eclipse GS Spyder At wits end please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcooney

Probationary Member
Jul 3, 2022
Irrigon, Oregon
I have an 02 eclipse gs spyder i just rebuilt and installed turbo setup from a 97 gst when done i fired it and have a cyl 3 misfire... I've moved coils around replaced plug wires and injector checked wiring and used resistor from 97, did a leakdown check and verified timing belt is lined up what am i not checking or doing here ive run down all the things i can think of can any one help me out hete please

Which engine is in your 02 Eclipse and what parts did you use from the 97 GST to do the swap.

There might be a few people with some Third Gen Eclipse here but the site is mainly for first and second generation DSM cars.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back