The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

turbo question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1995 brian

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 16, 2011
Leadville, Colorado
So I just purchased a 14b turbo. With no install kit, wastegate etc. Were can I get ann install kit fr a 2g. Als I brke a oil line from the stock t25 that is located inn the bbback of the turbo. Am I going to need to replace it or will the install kit comewith it?

So I just purchased a 14b turbo. With no install kit, wastegate etc. Were can I get ann install kit fr a 2g. Als I brke a oil line from the stock t25 that is located inn the bbback of the turbo. Am I going to need to replace it or will the install kit comewith it?

You don't really need a kit to install the turbo. I would just use a stock 1g supply line and banjo bolts and the stock 2g oil drain line. You can also use the t25 coolant lines on the 14b. That steel supply line will have to be deleted because it is not compatible with the 14b. You will also need a j pipe.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

as you can see its all stripped off

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you recieve a WG actuator also?
Nevermind you didnt get one..You will need a 14b/16g WG 2 oil return gaskets 2, a oil feed line ( either the head or OFH) 4 14mm crush washers fot the coolant banjo bolts, new turbo gaskets (if you choose to do so) , j-pipe gasket at least. That stuff can be had cheap.

Last edited:
Does the ebay kit come with all this.? Will i need the steel line that i broke replaced? In in the back off the t25.

I did not get the ebay kit. The J pipe was from the classifieds here. I kind of pieced this kit together, though most of the other stuff was from road race engineering.
I don't think the stock oil feed line to the T25 will make it to the 14b, I got the 1g stainless feed line from road race.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back