The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

turbo and injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikEclipse99

15+ Year Contributor
May 9, 2008
Medina, Ohio
hi im in the process of rebuilding my 7 bolt. the list of mods are as follows:
2.3L eagle 100mm crank
wiseco stroker 2.3L pistons .020 over
eagle h beams
cometic metal HG
acl race main and rod bearings
arp main and head studs
arp rod bolts
balance shaft removal kit
adjustable cam gears
FMIC
tubular turbo mani
ported head

i want to run like 25psi (or more :D) what turbo/ size injectors should i get?

soon to be getting a walbro 255 and a FPR
thanks, mike

i mean 100cc injectors;)

LOL..
sorry it's a 1000cc injectors..LOL
but yeah if your going whit a built motor you want at least 1000cc injector or bigger and i would recommend DSM link ..
That pte turbo should put out some good amount of horse power like sayd before it all depend on what your goals are ..
and if you have the FUNDS for it..

I have a Slowboy Racing G50 turbo I'm trying to get rid of if you're interested. That'll get you up around 400 hp.

i want to get just over 400 hp. thats pretty much my goal. soon as im about done paying off my debt from this rebuild i start buying the rest haha. cause i just threw down another 1200 buying different pistons and an eagle crank

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back