sakroda
Proven Member
- 246
- 39
- May 3, 2016
-
İstanbul,
Europe
I bought 17x7.5J i am looking for tires for this rims.Stock 95' 2G rims are 16"x6.5", and a 215/55 is the best fit with a stock setup.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 17x7.5J i am looking for tires for this rims.Stock 95' 2G rims are 16"x6.5", and a 215/55 is the best fit with a stock setup.
I have 17x7.5 wheels fitted with 235/45R17. This is the widest tire I would suggest for that rim. If you can find 225/45R17 it would be best.I bought 17x7.5J i am looking for tires for this rims.
i was thinking same thing sir thanks finally i got right answerI have 17x7.5 wheels fitted with 235/45R17. This is the widest tire I would suggest for that rim. If you can find 225/45R17 it would be best.
i uploaded oz racing rims. this is 225/45/17 it looks small
Stock suspension and ride height makes the gap round the tire look big, but thats correct.i was thinking same thing sir thanks finally i got right answeri uploaded oz racing rims. this is 225/45/17 it looks small
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
it means can i use 245/40/17Stock suspension and ride height makes the gap round the tire look big, but thats correct.
