The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

this kid forgot to take his ridilin today hilarious

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Let us all hope that this kid NEVER gets a DSMLOL

Dr.Evil in the makings right there

:dsm:

I speak some german, at first he was mad that it didnt start fast enough. Then he started some type of shooting game and started laughing because it said loading. He was like " when its loading.. THAT MEANS I HAVE TO WAIT EVEN MORE " then he freaks out because he shot someone, then someones shooting at him and hes like " someones shooting at me!?!? impossible.. NOOOO " then he slams the keyboard and runs off.. probably hopped out his window LoL ROFL ROFL ROFL

That was funny but messed up at the same time but lets not forget how he tried to fix the keyboard (im guessing so his parents dont beat his ass) by putting back one button

Looks like a moderator trying to close a thread on here..

Hmm, this video didn't seem to have a DSM in it.

Proof that kids nowadays need to put down the video games and go outside to play.

kinda reminds me of when we were all little kids playing mario and sonic and shit on the oldschool consoles, and when we died, we used to all throw the controller at the ground and shit. wow, were we stupid. funny though, cause you all know what im talking about. ####ing controllers always making us die.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back