The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

This is it! January SoCal DSM Meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A this is Brian I was with you guy at that last meet
it was my first time i have fun I am looking forward to the next
one in january Im down with DSM i have a 1g I dont no if it will
be ready by then but for sure I will be there proble ride with
mitusbishi9504 LOL

I count 19 people so far give or take a few.

common people were going for the record books, We gotta out do the Florida DSM crew, Rob knows what Im talking about.

SilverMitsu
WulfShadow/ShadowWulf
eclipsegsx1736
Kinetic Boost
Bigglesworth87
surge
HSK
DSMSpyder99
slvrstingray
joeracer321
Mitsubishi9504
4whlbst
HipHop615
Demagosos
Gary 420A RS
Scoped_GST
EAGLE_TALON_52
GSsilentT (what's up Jay?)
Piranhaman33
EagleTalonRacer (gett'n fixed)
me :D

So far were looking at about 20. :thumb:
Let's hope for good weather too.

hah sweet! LOL um.. im going to try to invite people from the streets LOL pass out flyers to them or something LOL...well see you guys at the jan meet man... yo brian man bring your 1g bro...

by the way don't laugh if i show up with a t25 on my motor, i will still be in the break in period for my motor. It's gonna look funny, huge FMIC, 780 cc injectors, ecu plus, 3" exhaust and a stock t25, now thats power!

thats lag....LOL....too much airflow! i cant wait to see u guys...and larry's evo

BTW, my EVC-4 and UICP was installed yesterday....muahahaha.....gauges coming on monday and installed monday as well....muahahahaha

I took laurence for a quick ride down my street and he was like, "WTF!?!?" because my baby chirped 2nd gear....LOL he's all, ur auto and u chirped.... :D :thumb:

Oh I cant wait, its gonna be fun to be around other dsms again.
At least I wont be the only evo there, hopefully larry takes the evo and not the eclipse.
See you all there. :thumb:

OOoo.. big meet in so cal..

fun fun fun!

I think im gonna have to make the drive down there for this one :D

it's only what.. 31/2 4 hrs to anaheim from san luis obispo? Not a problem.

See y'all on the 15th :D

4whlbst said:
Oh I cant wait, its gonna be fun to be around other dsms again.
At least I wont be the only evo there, hopefully larry takes the evo and not the eclipse.
See you all there. :thumb:

Yea, and hopefully larry sells me his eclipse really cheap also! :laugh:

yo what up everyone..... hope i can make it to the meet.. my car keeps leaking oil even after engine swap.. i will return it to mechanic aand then.. sale it.. get a damn crx for a while...while i save up for a gst if its posible...damnit gonna miss my DSM haha anywayy...may still roll down to the meet in Dans Gs-t if its posible hit me up Dan... peace out everyone!

u better not show up in a crx.... :barf:

Alvaro just buy a 1G GSX or TSi AWD :rolleyes: I dont care if you dont like how they look going to a CRX is a down grade from ur RS

Mitsubishi9504 said:
yo what up everyone..... hope i can make it to the meet.. my car keeps leaking oil even after engine swap.. i will return it to mechanic aand then.. sale it.. get a damn crx for a while...while i save up for a gst if its posible...damnit gonna miss my DSM haha anywayy...may still roll down to the meet in Dans Gs-t if its posible hit me up Dan... peace out everyone!

Hey, all of us Inland Empire guys gonna meet up again and roll out together like we did last time? Im up for it!

Hey jesse yeah I think we should just meet up again at the Corona In N Out just like last time . But what time you think would be good?

EAGLE_TALON_52 said:
A this is Brian I was with you guy at that last meet
it was my first time i have fun I am looking forward to the next
one in january Im down with DSM i have a 1g I dont no if it will
be ready by then but for sure I will be there proble ride with
mitusbishi9504 LOL
Sup. I'm Brian too. I made it out to the cruise in July. I had the white 2GNT that sounded like a frickin Cessna trying to keep up with you guys. LOL I'm out on this one too, but it looks like there's plenty going on with the SoCal group this winter, so hopefully the momentum will still be up there when I get Daisy back together for a cruise in March. It should be my last NT cruise. Come April, I will be boosted like hell.

Yeah. I usually pop into every SoCal DSM cruise thread like this, but dammit! I had fun and I want to get out to the beach and play again! Don't forget about me! Hooters there at Katella is the only place I really know in SoCal! :laugh:

SilverMitsu
WulfShadow/ShadowWulf
eclipsegsx1736
Kinetic Boost
Bigglesworth87
surge
HSK
DSMSpyder99
slvrstingray
joeracer321
Mitsubishi9504
4whlbst
HipHop615
Demagosos
Gary 420A RS
Scoped_GST
EAGLE_TALON_52
GSsilentT
Piranhaman33
EagleTalonRacer (gett'n fixed)
Six97GST
joe039
showdatlaser
me :D

If I counted right were at 24. We need at least 6 more cars. Will any one from San Diego, Bay Area, or Las Vegas happen to be in town that weekend?

woohoo, i got a sweet digicam for xmas, im gonna be busy LOL :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back