The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

This is it! January SoCal DSM Meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Make it Noon, :D (ha no numbers I win :p )

Oh and Ill have my clutch in by then, actually getting it next week, wont have the wheels till after the meeat though stupid texes take too long to process.

ok then, the meet will start 1:30pm. So we can have more daylight to kill and road to eat....muahahaha :D

BE THERE AT 1:30PM!!!!

The earliest I can make it is 2pm, but I'm making this one come hell or high water. I'm calling out sick too so work can't get over on me like the last meet!
35 is the goal;

SilverMitsu
WulfShadow/ShadowWulf
eclipsegsx1736
Kinetic Boost
Bigglesworth87
surge
HSK
DSMSpyder99
slvrstingray
joeracer321
Mitsubishi9504
me :D

LOL early it is.. 1:30...damn.. if we left at 1:00 and got there at 2:40 then wee need to leave early... haha damn trafic LOL. just makes me wanna speed more LOL

Mitsubishi9504 said:
LOL early it is.. 1:30...damn.. if we left at 1:00 and got there at 2:40 then wee need to leave early... haha damn trafic LOL. just makes me wanna speed more LOL

Quit your complaining, i drove from Lompoc, Ca! If you dont know where that is, just add 45 mins onto the drive from Santa Barbara to Anaheim. ;)

We left at 130 and didnt get there until the time you guys got back from the canyon run. I think like 530ish :thumb: :talon:

thats dedication like a mother..... :D

All right dammit, I've missed the last two meets due to bs. I finally have a running dsm, so no matter what I will be there.

cant wait, gotta break in the new clutch first so I will driving any where I can and for as long as I can so that it is ready by then.

Oh, Rob did you let any other forums know about the meet, and who?

1:30 is much better, I was hoping it'd be earlier than 3. Keep them coming guys, we need 35!

:dsm:

taking it back a bit it just came to mind that on the flyer you should have the leders phone numbers so that everyone has them.

just a thought.

I am 100% in again, It took me 2 Hours to get there last time and teher were only like 10 DSMs but it was still way worth it, maybe I will paint my bumper by then LOL, Yo Mike you wanna meet at my house this time or roll straight through? This is gunna be one hell of a meet up

surge said:
taking it back a bit it just came to mind that on the flyer you should have the leders phone numbers so that everyone has them.

just a thought.

leader/emergency contact. thats important.

i'll post it on mitspro.com and 2gnt.com as well

1:30 is a lot better for me, and add me to the list im pretty sure ill be able to make this meet :)

hawt....keep em coming..

Bigglesworth87 said:
The meet couldnt be closer to me huh? :p Im in! This time, i will be leaving earlier and actually ge there on time. :D

:thumb: :talon:

yo pm me

HipHop, Gary 420, and everyone else in the ventura and santa barbara counties area lets roll down there together. PM me if you want to go, Dan I am not sure which route you go from sylmar but if we go the same route we could probably meet with you guys and make one big ass dsm squad!!! Let me know dawgs!

Bigglesworth87 said:
HipHop, Gary 420, and everyone else in the ventura and santa barbara counties area lets roll down there together. PM me if you want to go, Dan I am not sure which route you go from sylmar but if we go the same route we could probably meet with you guys and make one big ass dsm squad!!! Let me know dawgs!

You know I'm down...

Bigglesworth87 said:

yo what about me im in sylmar LOL.. i always roll down with dan to the car meets LOL.. Dan remembers... LOL that day he almost went off the ramp LOL going into the 118 LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back