The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

This is it! January SoCal DSM Meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh and a little more then 15 people is fine, but we cant get all rowdy. More DSM's the better, but might be lacking food. That is all depending on you guys. If you bring food, bring enough to share because thats just sad if people cant eat. :p

:thumb: :talon:

hey bigglesworth, i might be down for that superbowl thing. I met you @ the meet inside autobacs, im the guy from slo.. anyways yeah, some details would be great. I could prolly bring some beer/chips and some cash for meat if we decide to do the BBQ thing

joe039 said:
hey bigglesworth, i might be down for that superbowl thing. I met you @ the meet inside autobacs, im the guy from slo.. anyways yeah, some details would be great. I could prolly bring some beer/chips and some cash for meat if we decide to do the BBQ thing

If you did come, you would be the only one coming out. :D Everyone else has to work during/after/monday early or something. So i dunno, if its going to happen anymore.

GSXAWD1995 said:
are we ever gonna get a vid off the last dsm meet

He is waiting to get more footage, especialy of us pulling out of Bigs Pizza. and any other footage that was taken. So, people if you have it give it up!!!!!

bump:::::::

any wErd on the vid?

Monty's Flying Mishaps!
Nah, just a hell of a streak of bad luck.

Ill be posting pictures in the morning of our little super bowl get together at my apartment in the morning guys.

ShadowWulf said:
Monty's Flying Mishaps!
Nah, just a hell of a streak of bad luck.

Ill be posting pictures in the morning of our little super bowl get together at my apartment in the morning guys.

hey hell ya man monty dude it was a bad day for you bro... First... the ten min turbo timer LOL.. felt so long.. Untill you realized the keys were inside haha... yeah man if i would of never thought about taking one of those christmas decorations things.. i dont know how we would of open your ride man.. then Jesse got us lookign like we were trying to jack a car LOL 2 mex and a black dude LOL..... dude lets us see the the pics bro if posible send it to my e-mail [email protected] and thanks for the food bro.. its was tight i think dan wanted to shit his pants after watching his team loose and after loosing like 80 bucks damn dan.. LOL alright its all cool man.. my team didnt make it so im not talking shit LOL lates and hit me up on next meet 818 3359800 :thumb: :laser: :talon: :dsm: :thumb:

:dsm: Al :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back