The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

thinking about buying first dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmock

Probationary Member
Jan 27, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
hey i found a 93 talon tsi 4wd, it has 126K and he is asking 2800 for it, everything looks clean on it he said it has 13 psi and a new turbo, im curiouse if this is a decent price and if it will last long or what i should look for and what i should replace first if i do buy it.. also i want it to be able to drive me from cali to colorado (about 18hrs) thanks a lot any input will be appreciated!

Do you have any pictures of the car? $2800 is up there but, if the car is update on all the maintenance (Ask about the maintenance records), runs good and looks good, it may be worth it. The price could probably be negotiated anyway. It's hard to say if it's worth it without seeing the car though. I would get the car completely checked out by a shop before even thinking about buying it. Also, making that 18 hour trip in a used car you are not familiar with is pushing it.

my car's all rebuilt and in amazing shape.
Very modded but very conservative tune. I'm not much faster than a stock bolt on DSM with slightly raised boost right now.

All this and I worry about taking 6 hour trips, let alone a 18 hour trip.
Right now my car's undriveable as it is thanks to my mani to turbo gasket blowing out and 3 out of 4 studs breaking in the housing bleh.

Idk though, never know :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back