The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

The black cherry and local dsms

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittay

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Run against Jake with a 1.7 60' and completely missing 2nd.. LOL

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

12.5 run against northendtrooper

And just the first run of the day against my other car

Wish i could have made it out to watch. Stupid work.

I hope i will be back up and running against you next year. keep my fingers crossed.

hey pimp, if you neeed any help getting your car to go, just give the dsm master a call and i will come give you a hand :)

are these vids? i cant see shix (on a govt. cpu....)

cant wait to get back home (deployed), maybe i could make it up to some of the IMS meets.

HAHA Kitty, that race with me and you was funny as hell! We both missed 2nd gear, well I got locked out and got locked out in 4th! I need to relearn how to drive a syncro trans since I'm so used to my dogbox that I had in the talon, stupid old habits!

HAHA Kitty, that race with me and you was funny as hell! We both missed 2nd gear, well I got locked out and got locked out in 4th! I need to relearn how to drive a syncro trans since I'm so used to my dogbox that I had in the talon, stupid old habits!

Yuh no kidding, we both had some awesome 60's though! LOL.. would have been some good runs if not for missing 2nd :)

You guys had me all confused, I clicked on the first video expecting a race with 2 black 1G's and saw an evo? haha looks like you guys had a good time. What was the fastest times of the night?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back