The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

SX Performance Regulator Rebuild Kit?.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miguelmcv

Supporting Member
May 3, 2009
Fresno, California
I can't find any rebuild kit for my 15402 SX Performance FPR:cry:

Can some one point me in the right direction,, I have look and look and the only thing that I have seeing, is the Aerometer FPR Rebuild Kit.

I Just can't find it, Or I might have to switch to an Aerometer FPR.OMG

Please some one can throw a link.:pray:

Thanks in advance.

Have you disassembled it already to see if it might just be o rings, or any generic style seal that could be found at a auto parts store?

I got my regulator rebuild kit directly from SX.

After I rebuilt it, it failed again a couple months later.

Bought an aeromotive and haven't had any problem since.

well i am sx dealer. shoot me a pm, if you still need a rebuilt kit or would like me to rebuild it for you

Here is the FPR, I don't know if it is the newest. .

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It looks like old fashion. :hmm:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
For who ever is out there that has this same model (picture above) and is looking for an SX AFPR diaphragm, Here is the part Number.

AFPR Model 15402 and 15404
Part # is 15442701B1-1

Now, the part # doesn't show up when google , but if you call SX, Just give them that # and you are it.

Hope this gets useful for some one out there.

Just to update this, SX is now owned by Edelbrock apparantly, the rebuild kit for the SX style regulators looks to be this one and is around $33, good deal for what you get if you ask me, I will run over there and buy one and confirm.

https://www.summitracing.com/oh/parts/edl-178010/overview/?retaillocation=oh

As an update, I did pick up the rebuild kit from summit and it works perfect, you get a good bit of parts for little money, so these units are are great regulator to buy if you can find one!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back