1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale Stock parts from my 2g

Posted by Sjd6795, Oct 25, 2020

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. Sjd6795

Sjd6795 Proven Member

Joined May 14, 2014
    Wilsonville, Oregon
    I have some stock parts that I pulled out of my 2g, the valves are well used and missing one exhaust valve due to some damage. The rest are all fine when I pulled from my head, the cams I'm pretty sure are just stock cams if anyone can identify the markings on them further that'd be great.

I also have stock 450cc injectors and stock fuel pump all worked great when I pulled, they just couldn't support my mods as well as the stock FPR.

Everything pictured in the photos is for sale including an no name MBC stock ECU from my 1997 GSX. The balance shaft belt and balance shaft eliminate kit are all brand new as well as the topline head bolts.

I don't have any prices set at the moment so just give me an offer and I'll do my research and if it's acceptable I'll take it.

Attached Files:

Street Build 656  13

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    322 whp · 331 lb/ft · 2G DSM
    Sjd6795

Street Build 1K  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM
    Mitzie97GSX likes this.