The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink Stock GSX Base Tune

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian216

Probationary Member
Feb 24, 2020
Cleveland, Ohio
Hey guys I just picked up dsmlink v3 from a local doing a part out.

I was hoping y’all could help me out with getting a base tune for my 2g gsx. I’m completely new to ECMLink so please bear with me.

The car is completely stock aside from a down pipe and 3” apexi exhaust.

Stock 450 injectors
Stock intake
Stock manifold
Stock t25

Let me know if you guys need anymore info.

Thanks in advance.

Here are factory fuel and timing tables you can download. You’ll see an arrow that points in both directions on top in direct access (DA). Those are to reset setting back to stock. Any changes in DA, the engine has to be off, then hit save when you’re done.

http://www.ecmtuning.com/wiki/v3configs

Here are factory fuel and timing tables you can download. You’ll see an arrow that points in both directions on top in direct access (DA). Those are to reset setting back to stock. Any changes in DA, the engine has to be off, then hit save when you’re done.

http://www.ecmtuning.com/wiki/v3configs

Cool, thank you. Very much appreciated.

Stock with ECMLink - this is a rare opportunity.
Install a MAP sensor so you can play with the ECU based boost controls.
Also, once you get a Widband O2 up and running, you can start to play with tuning.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back